- I tried to pay for designs, but I have received an error message.
- Usually, the problem is on customer's side and is caused by some of the following reasons:
Customer's browser is set to not accept cookies. In such a case, enable cookies in your browser.
Customer uses old web browser. We recommend to use Netscape 7.0 or better and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or better.
Customers orders designs from a network with security control that locks out the secure order processing system.
Ordering from AOL e-mail addresses causes occasional problems.
There could be a problem between the customer and her/his bank. Customer may be over credit card limit. In such a case please contact your bank to solve the problem.
Increased traffic on the net stops customer from proceeding further from our payment page and finishing transaction. This happens mostly to European customers. In such a case, please try to repeat purchase late in the evening or early in the morning.
If your payment was declined for any reason, please do not repeat it sooner than 24 hours after the last trial.
- Why does my software display your designs in a strange colors ?
- Design files themselves do not carry information about colors. Coloring of embroidered design depends on your choice of threads. Your software displays our designs with some default color palette. List of recommended colors for each design is available in supplemental image and text files included with our designs. When selecting the designs format during the ordering process, it is also possible to select EDR color palette files to display designs with correct colors in Embird software.
- Which threads from your recommended threads colors have priority ?
- Original coloring of all designs was created with Madeira threads colors. Other colors were derived with conversion tables.
Copyright © BALARAD, s.r.o. All Rights Reserved.